Who is Who
PROJECT BOARD (PB)
- Composition: Contact persons of all the partner institutions.
- Responsibilities: General planning of the project activities.
MANAGEMENT BOARD (MB)
- Composition: Six members, i.e. the project manager (Mr. Angelo MUSAIO) and the academic coordinator (Prof. Alfredo SQUARZONI), the contact person of another EU partner (Prof. José Carlos QUADRADO), the contact person of one University per each of the three PCs ( Walid SALAMEH, Prof. Khaled BELARBI, Prof. Moez KHENISSI).
- Responsibilities: To assure the coherent development of the project activities planned by the Project Board.
PROJECT QUALITY CONTROL AND MONITORING
In order to assure the quality of the project outcomes and outputs, MEDACCR project envisages an internal process appointed to the INTERNAL MONITORING AND QUALITY CONTROL TEAM (IMQCT) and an external process appointed to the EVALUATION BOARD (EB)
INTERNAL MONITORING QUALITY CONTROL TEAM (IMQCT)
- Composition: Composed by the members of the Management Board.
- Responsibilities: Internal monitoring and quality control.
- Composition: Four members appointed as follows:
- one (1) member nominated by UNIGE upon proposal of the EU Member States’ representatives of the Project Board;
- three (3) members, one per each Partner Country, appointed among Rectors / Presidents / Directors of Universities / Associations / Agencies or outstanding positions of the Ministries of Education, involved in Higher Education or Engineering issues, anyway external to the MEDACCR partnership.
- Responsibilities: External monitoring and quality control; assessment of the quality of the project results.
- Components: (name-surname and institution of belonging will follow soon)